Live Onsite & Online Sale
Immaculate CNC Speaker Manufacturing Facility
571-D Crane St.
Lake Elsinore CA 92530
Featuring: CNC Routers – CNC Panel Saw – Edge Sanders – Molder – Dbl. End Tenoner – Misc. Woodshop
INSPECTION: Tuesday, May 19th, 9AM to 4PM & Morning of Sale
- (2007) Andi/Anderson Model Exact Duo with low operating hours four (4) spindles two 16 hp router motors with 8-position HSK-63 traveling tool carousels, two (2) heads with horizontal routing in the x axis and with a saw blade in the x axis and a nine (9) position boring spindles in the x and y axis, comes with factory dust manifold with pneumatic blast gates and a 25 hp Dekker Vacuum pump with only 4250 hours showing, approximate machine operating hours of 2500. S/N FAANLEX96268
- (1998) Shoda MAXXIM 4-Head CNC Router, 63”x122”, 5’x10” Table w/ Fanuc 21-M Controls, (4) Piggy Back Boring Spindles
- (1993) Shoda NC-516-ES, 4-Head CNC Router, 4×8 Table, Central Lube, Sullair 25hp Vacuum Pump w/ Fanuc OM Controls, (4) Piggy Back Drills, Saw, (4) Routers
HORIZ. CNC PANEL SAW
- (2005) Schelling Type FX-H 430/410 CNC Front Loading Horiz. Panel Saw, CNC, 12’, (3) Flotation Tables, (12) Gripers; S/N 220.136
- Wadkin GD 220, 5-Head, 9”, Var. Spd. Moulder w/ Central Lube, Digitals
DBL END TENONER
- Heian WS-66-V Dbl. End Tenoner
- (2003) Polymac Lato 235 Single-Sided Edge Bander
- Brant KD68 Edge Bander
MISC. WOODWORKING EQUIPMENT
- Nissan LPG 6000lb. Forklift, 7700 Hours, Solid Tires
- Invicta mod. RT40 Table Saw w/ Power Feed
- 30hp Dust Collector w/ Ducting
- Murphy Rodgers 10hp Dust Collector
- DeWalt Radial Arm; Darex E-900 Grinder; Silhouette Tool Grinder; Curtis Tank-Mounted Air Compressor; Combo Cyclone/Bag House Dust Collector; Rotary Screw Air Compressor; Powermatic Table Saw; Southworth 48” Rotary Lift Table, 4000lb; Jet Drill Press; IMC Fanuc Router; Champ Ford Multi Spindke Drill; Quincy 50hp Vacuum Press; Rayco Horizontal Drill; International 25hp Vacuum Pump
Webcast Bidder Instructions: All Internet Bidders Must Register For This Auction At www.gavelhost.com At Least 48 Hours Prior To The Sale Date. If You Do Not, You Will Not Be Approved. There Is A 18% Buyers’ Premium In Effect For All Online Purchases.
TERMS OF SALE: A deposit of 25% in cash, cashier’s check, or company check is required of each bidder for deposit only. Total to be paid within time specified by auctioneer in cash, cashier’s check, or wired funds before removal of purchase. All purchases must be removed within period announced by auctioneer. All descriptions are believed to be correct, but no guarantees or warranties are made by auctioneer as to nomenclature or age. Everything sold on an “as is” basis. ALL SALES WILL BE SUBJECT TO LOCAL & STATE SALES TAX. A BUYERS’ PREMIUM WILL BE COLLECTED ON ALL PURCHASES.